InboxDollars Review: Here’s How To Make Side Money When You’re Online
GOBanking Rates Score
- Mobile friendly
How did we calculate this?
- Earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, shopping, reading emails and more
- Over a dozen ways to earn money including surveys, games, referrals and social promotions
- Earn extra chances to win cash prizes even if you don’t qualify for specific surveys
- Payout minimums and processing fees waived
- Some activities pay a minimum amount of a few cents
- You may not be eligible for all surveys
While you spend your free time online, why not earn some cash? InboxDollars pays you cash for performing certain online activities. If you’re practicing social distancing and staying home, now might be a good time to check out the program. And during normal hours, you can monetize your daily train ride by trying brand-name products, taking a survey while you wait at the doctor’s, or watching a video when you have an internet connection and a few minutes to spare.
Read on for an InboxDollars review. Find out how it works and if the online rewards club is worth it.
According to the website, brands contact InboxDollars seeking consumer feedback on their products and services. The Company recruits consumers like you to perform various online activities such as completing surveys, playing games, watching videos, or trying out products. It’s a win-win situation – brands get consumer feedback and you get paid to give it.
InboxDollars scores a GOBankingRates score of 4.7 out of 5. Four of the most important features are Revenue, Fees, Mobile App, and Features.
So far, InboxDollars has paid out over $80 million to its members. Most paid online surveys pay $0.50 to $5.00 and take 3 to 25 minutes to complete. There are online surveys that pay $10 up to $20. Even better, there is no longer a minimum to cash out.
In addition to the $5 sign-up bonus, InboxDollars offers various ways to earn money:
- Complete online surveys
- Sign up for offers and email newsletters
- Read and respond to emails
- Watch TV and videos
- Listen to the radio
- Online shopping
- Use of search engines
- Refer friends
- Sign up for offers
- Try branded products and services
- Participate in member contests to win cash and prizes.
Payments are processed every Wednesday. You can request payment via:
- Check sent to your home
- Electronic gift card
It’s not just surveys available to help you earn money. For anyone just starting out, follow the website suggestions to familiarize yourself with the different options and how to earn your first $30 – and more:
- Activate your account for $5
- Take a profile survey for $0.50
- Watch a short explainer video for $0.05
- Complete a short to-do list for $0.50
- Start with a simple survey for $0.25
- Everyone will be eligible for a short household survey for $0.10
- Join the LifePoints Community to earn an extra $2.00
- To boost your earnings, sign up for the Big Buck Household Shopping Habits Survey for $5.00. Plus, you’ll be entered to win a $1,000 Target gift card
- Sign up for a free McDonald’s sandwich and win $1.50
- Women can sign up for Cosmetics Samples&Savings and start with $2.00 in earnings
- Earn $2.00 when you sign up for MobileXpression, plus a $5 Amazon gift card to stay active for 7 days
- Sign up for free supermarket samples from Cool Savings and earn $1.25
- Sign up and register your internet devices for Nielsen research to earn $5.00
- Request free samples from Mr. Clean and earn $2.00. Request Tide laundry samples for an additional $1.50
- Watch videos earning between $0.05 and $0.07 each
- Evaluate Aquafina vs. Dasani for $2.00 more
- Sign up for Revenue Universe and earn from pennies to $20.00 by trying a sample, completing a quiz or subscribing to a specific product.
InboxDollars shines when it comes to fees. Membership is free and there is no longer a $3 payment request processing fee. This is great news: all the money you earn goes directly to you.
The mobile app makes it easy to earn money. The Android version has over five million downloads and averages four out of five stars. The iOS version has 153,000 reviews, with an average of 4.5 out of 5.
How InboxDollars Stands Out
InboxDollars pays members in cash, not points. You can spend your winnings as you see fit. You have many ways to earn money – watching videos, playing games, shopping online and reading emails are just a few ideas. The company works with big brands like Target, Netflix, and Walmart, so you make money working with companies you already know and love.
Earn money through online activities like surveys can be a profitable side gig. The following websites can supplement your income or provide a good alternative to InboxDollars.
Swagbucks is perhaps the most popular of the cash rewards sites. There is a lot of ways to make money with swagbucks. Similar to InboxDollars, you’ll earn rewards for activities like taking surveys, shopping online, and trying out products and services. Swagbucks awards you points that you can redeem for gift cards from retailers like Amazon or Walmart, or you can get cash back through PayPal.
Poll follower keeps it simple for anyone who wants to focus on surveys to earn a small amount of money. You will earn points for the surveys you complete. The main downside is that you will need to accumulate 1,000 points before you can request payment via PayPal, gift cards or bank transfer.
How to register
To get started, you’ll need to create an account by providing an email address and creating a password. Once registered, you will receive a $5 sign-up bonus. You can start earning through the desktop website or using the mobile app.
Final Take: Who Is InboxDollars Best For?
InboxDollars is best for anyone who wants to earn pocket money and have free time to watch videos, take a survey, try a product and more. The payouts are relatively small, but if you log in regularly to take advantage of the offers available, the payouts can add up.
Click here to visit the site and find out more.
- Is InboxDollars a legit business?
- InboxDollars has millions of members and more than 2.5 million fans on Facebook. The company works with big brands like Target, Walmart, and Netflix. InboxDollars has been in business since 2000. If you are worried about whether InboxDollars is a scam, the company claims to have paid out a record amount of over $80 million in cash to its members.
- How much money can you earn with InboxDollars?
- One of the most lucrative ways to make money is taking surveys. According to InboxDollars, online surveys typically pay $0.50 to $5.00 for three to 25 minutes of your time. However, some online surveys pay up to $10 or $20.
- How much does InboxDollars pay per day?
- How much you will earn depends on how much time you spend on InboxDollars activities and the types of surveys you qualify for. As mentioned, some surveys pay up to $20, although they are available less often. A member reports earning between $15 and $55 per month by logging in several times a week.
- Is InboxDollars worth it?
- If you have free time and enjoy surfing the web, taking surveys, and performing various tasks online, you could earn some money for your efforts.
GOBankingRates maintains editorial independence. Although we may receive compensation for actions taken after clicking on links in our content, no content was provided by an advertiser prior to publication. We always recommend that you review the terms and conditions of any offer before registering or applying.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by InboxDollars. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or otherwise endorsed by InboxDollars.